Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Win an iPhone X With Sim Local!
To enter, leave us a review on www.g.page/simlocal/review
Offer ends at 23:59 CET on 31st December 2019.
Sim Local Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- There will be 1 winner of the Giveaway.
- The winner will receive an iPhone 10X.
- Entry to the Giveaway is gained by leaving a review on g.page/simlocal/review
- The closing date is 23:59 CET on 31st December 2019.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter. Sim Local reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age, and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner. Sim Local reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Sim Local will randomly select the winner from those who have left a review between 2nd October – 31st December 2019. The winner will be contacted email within 1 week of the closing date above. The winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Sim Local within 2 business days.
- If the winner does not respond to our notifications within 2 business days, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
- The prize will be delivered via the address you provide at the time of notification that you have won.
- Sim Local will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond its control.
- By entering the entrant grants Sim Local the right to publish his/her name in social media (Facebook, Twitter, email, and on Sim Local’s website) to disclose the results of the Giveaway including the winner’s name for a maximum period of 3 months from date of entry.
- Any person entering the Giveaway will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Your Data Controller is Sim Local, Suite 28-29, The Mall, Beacon Court. Sandyford, Dublin 18. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: email@example.com or write to The Data Protection Officer, Sim Local, Suite 28-29 The Mall, Beacon Court. Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (from now GDPR), which allows Sim Local to process personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this giveaway are: (a) customer full name and (b) email address and (c) postal address. The above-mentioned data is used for communication purposes (e.g. notification to the winner) and for shipping purposes. Your full name may be also published and/or disclosed within the results of the Giveaway in accordance with clause n. 12.
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the giveaway or to fulfil legal obligations.
- Data is stored in the European Union only.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
- Employees of Sim Local, Travelwin Group and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Giveaway.
- Sim Local’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
- No alternative prizes or cash equivalent are available.
- Only 1 entry per person is permitted.
- There are certain things for which Sim Local does not accept any liability to you. Sim Local will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Sim Local’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Sim Local will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the Giveaway, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Sim Local accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Sim Local does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Giveaway, the decision of Sim Local shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Sim Local reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Giveaway or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This Giveaway and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of the Giveaway is Sim Local, which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registered Office: Suite 28-29 The Mall, Beacon Court, Sandyford, Dublin 18.